Sunday, November 28, 2010

Turkey Day!

 This has been an incredible year for us, not only for the good but also the bad! I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband to stand by my side through everything, an adorable doggy that makes me laugh everyday, a loving family that is so supportive, my health, food on our table and a roof over our heads (actually we have an old Persian lady over our heads, but over her head then).  We spent Thanksgiving with my family in Dana Point and had a fun filling day!
Dad carving up his masterpiece


Mom's Tablescape
Wine of course

Setting the table

After dinner we all relaxed on the couch in front of the fire and watched Christmas movies.

My desserts, Pecan pie and Apple dumplings
And one of the best part of Thanksgiving, the leftovers!


We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year, hope you all did too! Now I can't wait for Christmas!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...