Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Year of Recipes 2010

Photo via Food Network

Image Via Real Simple

Photo Via Barefoot Contessa




Image Via Martha Stewart





Image Via Food and Wine

At the end of last year (2010) I felt like I was looking for some cooking inspiration.  I made one of my New Years goals to cook something, every month, I had never cooked before and actually follow the recipe. As I sit and review all of the new things I cooked this year I can't believe I did it.  That and I feel like I was just making January's recipe (Eggplant Timbale).  It definitely helped me want to always be trying something new and looking for food inspiration always.  I hope you enjoyed and maybe even made a few new things yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...