Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Remnants of the Past Weekend

This last weekend my Mom and I escaped for a couple days up the coast for the Remnants of the Past flea market in Nipomo. It was a wonderful trip and we had so much fun spending girl time talking, and shopping at the flea market.
We stopped along to way in Santa Barbara for lunch on the wharf.


 Piso Beach, there is something so  neat about the fact you can drive your car on the sand here.  Just don't get stuck in the soft sand, wink wink!

We got into San Louis Obisbo late that night and ate at Big Sky Cafe for dinner.

Ahhhh Goodmorning S.L.O. and the Petit Soeil B&B.  Such a cute little place with such big Parisian ambiance.  We had a wonderful breakfast on the patio in the early morning before heading out to the show.




No words, except due to the article in Country Living Magazine there we sooo many people.  That certainly didn't stop us from shopping away the afternoon.  Everything was so beautiful and unique. I found some really great treasures and can't wait to make part of our home.

Tired and ready for lunch we headed to DePalo & Sons for lunch before we headed home. Such good food and a fantastic specialty market.  Wish there was one like this close to me.

We had a wonderful couple days escaping town and visiting such a beautiful place that felt so far away but was only a few hours up the coast.  I cherish the time I spend with my Mom and I'm so glad we have such great memories like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...