Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Oregon in photos

A few weeks ago we spent the weekend in Oregon visiting our family and celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday and my nephew's high school graduation. It was a fun filled, jam packed weekend as always. Here is our weekend in photos!
I flew up a couple of days before Brad. From the moment I stepped off the plane the fun began. We headed down to Salem for a birthday party. My beautiful mother-in-law's 60th birthday celebration, cheers to you Sharon!



The next day we spent hanging around the house prepping for the next days party. Isis and Chris came up from SF and we took a beautiful (minus the stinging nettles) walk through the woods. 



With a beer in hand, I could have stayed here all day.


Vince and the 3 wheeler of death!

The next day, Brad arrived in the early AM (like 12:30am, thanks Kev for picking him up) and we spent the day celebrating the graduate!






This picture cracks me up! The moments before this (thanks for the video memory babe) are why I love my sister so much, we always are cracking up at something!


Grandma Ruby

All friends since childhood, so sweet to see them all together partying it up!

And the dancing begins! This action shot of Andre is so funny!

There are few pictures after this one, at least none that  am willing to put up here (wink wink).  It was such a fun party that went all afternoon and late into the night. I am so lucky that I married into such an amazing family! Such love, support and respect everyone has for one another (no its not all perfect but the LOYALTY, and LOVE is truly beautiful) and it's always a fun party!

Graduation day!



I love this picture! Moments before getting his diploma.  Brad was pressed for time before rushing out to catch a plane back home. I am so happy he was able to see his nephew graduate. Brad shot this picture, it makes my heart smile thinking of what a proud uncle he was to see this moment!

Vinny and his ladies! His Grandma Sharon, Great Grandma Ruby, cousin Angie, and Aunt Bobbie.

I love these 4 people so much! What a proud moment for all of them! My brother and sister-in-law are shining examples of the parents that Brad and I hope to be someday!


Afterwards we headed out for pizza...

...and spent the rest of the night having a dance party!


Brad treated Tonie and I to massages and pedicures the next day at Ruby's Spa. It was a perfect way to spend the day after a busy weekend.

The Edgefield is so special to us, we got married here almost 4 years ago and we love going back every time we are up for a visit.

After our spa day we were starving so we headed to the Black Rabbit for lunch and a Ruby Ale (my favorite!)


That night Tonie Kevin and I went down to the Delta for so good ole southern food, it was delicious!

My last night in Portland, always bittersweet!


My flight left in the late afternoon so Tonie and I had lunch at Pine State Biscuits (go there, it's so good)!

Always sad to leave but I know we will be up again in just a few months.  Thank you Oregon and my wonderful family for another AMAZING visit! Love you guys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...