Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sunday

We had beautiful weather this weekend in California and we took full advantage of it! Sunday morning we woke up early and headed down to San Clemente for the farmers market. It's such an in between season for produce but I still love strolling through the market and seeing what all that the vendors have to offer. After the market we headed to Nick's for breakfast and it was everything I had been craving.  I think I could have breakfast for every meal! It felt just like a summer day and after fighting the flu for 2 weeks it felt good to get back to normal life.  We left San Clemente and headed over to San Juan Capistrano to check out the antique mall.  Over the last couple of years I have slowly been collecting old bottles and I had an urge that day to go treasure hunting.  We had so much fun spending hours walking through the mall and checking out all the old things.  We found some awesome bottles and I am so excited to add them to my collection! We had such a fun Sunday and I hope all of you did too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...