Monday, April 18, 2011

Our weekend in photos...


Friday night we went to the Improv and saw Chris Hardwick.  I love going to a comedy show and this was no exception! Always a good time!



I was off work early on saturday so we headed to Costa Mesa for lunch at the farmers market.  We walked around and checked out our favorites, the food trucks. It was delicious!



After lunch we shot over to Irvine for a round of disc golf.  It was such a beautiful hot day and spending it playing disc golf definitely made me feel like summer was around the corner.
Exhausted after a long hot day we made a yummy dinner and spent the rest of the night relaxing, it was the perfect way to end the day!
Happy Sunday! I love the cool air of the morning before the day turns hot.  I sat for a long time on the patio relaxing and watching a momma bird that had babies in one of our bird houses.  We made Blueberry pancakes, fruit, and coffee.


After breakfast we spent time doing things around the house before painting eggs.  My birthday has always fallen around easter and on it twice, so I have a soft spot in my heart for easter. Didn't our eggs turn out so cute! We spent the rest of sunday at the park and running around doing errands for Palm Springs.  What a great busy weekend, hope you all had a good one too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...