Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall is looming

I keep having these moment every day for the past week where you can just feel fall looming in the air. Even thought in some ways I feel like summer hasn't even hit us here yet in California I know we are in those fleeting weeks of summer where fall is right around the corner and I'm stuck in this place between enjoying summer and getting so excited for the fall. So I've made a list of the things I still have/want to do before I break out the boots and the scarves and start embracing my favorite time of year.

1. Work on my tan a bit more.  I love that summer skin! Wish it could last all year!
2. Make another batch of  Dilly Beans  , a batch of strawberry jam, preserved lemons and pickels
3. Have a picnic.
4. Take Penny to the dog beach.
5. Have as many bbq/ pool days as I can.
6. Watch the last of the summer sunsets on the beach.
7. Enjoy all of my summer beers before the fall collections hit
8. Make my favorite berry crisp.
9.Go to the Sawdust festival before it ends
10.Wear the heck out of my white linen before I put it away till next summer

What is on your list of things to do before summer ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...