Monday, November 14, 2011

Catch up

Guinness Beef Stew
Finally finished the last Season of Breaking Bad
Lazy Birds
Afternoon reading
Mail catch up. I've never received so many catalogues. Let the holiday shopping begin
Nothing like the smell of coffee and nail polish to start the day
I've had a cozy, relaxing few days up catch up after a crazy month.  On top of it all Brad and I have been fighting something since we got home from Portland last Tuesday. Thank God for Emergen-C. Spending the day doing stuff around the house and starting to make lists for the coming holidays.  Can't believe it's that time of year again, I'm really looking forward to it this year! Happy Monday!

A little music for your day, channeling my Sister (Love you Tone)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...