Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Holiday weekend

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend filled with family, shopping, and way to much food, we sure did. I love this time of year.  Here's a few pictures from our weekend.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents house. So much to be thankful for this year!

Mom and I did our annual Black Friday shopping and Roger's Gardens day. We bought such cute Christmasy time things for our houses. 

It was so nice for Brad and I to have a lazy productive day shopping and getting ready for the coming month. And I finished my book (which I highly recommend, Thanks Tonie!) which always feels good.

We had a fun, busy Sunday. We got our tree, took our Christmas pictures (coming soon), and had sushi with friends.

The pumpkins are gone, in with the christmas stuff. I love how cozy our home feels this time of year. I started a new book, and we had the last of the thanksgiving left overs, panini style. 


Happy Holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...