Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dad's Birthday



4 years ago when my Nene died my brother and Aunt flew in from the east coast and we spent the weekend celebrating and mourning my Nene and doing things that she would of loved to do. Making gingerbread houses was one of those things and now we do it every year as a family.  The last few years we have done it on Dad's birthday (December 18th) as we usually all get together to celebrate my old man! So I know I'm a little late but Happy Birthday to my dear Dad! We had so much fun celebrating you and I think you had quite the time as well simply based on the house you made and how much fun you had making it!

The Birthday boy and his house.

Hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps for Christmas light gazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...