Saturday, December 31, 2011

December Craft: Easy Cookie Cutter Ornaments

 Every year I always make an ornament.  I give them as gifts and I use them as tags for presents.  They look so fancy and I swear it's the easiest thing in the world to do.  I made these at about 10pm with a glass of wine while waiting for Brad to get home.  He was so impressed with all that I had done, little did he know it was easier than doing the laundry that day. So I know its past Christmas and all but keep it in mind for next year.
You will need:
-Cookie cutters
-Air dry clay
-A straw
-Raffia or twine

-A rolling pin
-Wax paper

Step One: Roll out dough and cut out shapes

Step Two: Place on wax paper and cut out hole with a straw

Step 3: Allow to dry (about 48 hours) and tie on a piece of raffia


Ta-Da! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...