Monday, July 25, 2011

German Pancakes

instagram for the iphone
I stayed the night at my folks house on Saturday night while my carpets were drying after being cleaned. We spent the evening watching TV and I was catching up on my blog reading when I ran across this recipe for German pancakes.  Why have I never made these? They are so easy and taste amazing! I covered mine with beautiful berries I had bought that morning at the Farmer's Market and a dusting of powdered sugar. Make these now, you will not be sorry!

Ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1cup of milk
-  1/2 tsp of salt
- 2 tbs of butter, melted

Mix eggs, flour, milk, and salt in blender and blend till smooth. Melt butter and pour into 9x13 pan. Pour in batter and bake at 400' for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...