Monday, February 28, 2011

I fell in love with shower curtains

As mentioned before I have been slowly revamping little bits of our house.  My Mom recently gave me a couple of old shaving tools that belonged to both of my Grandfathers and a light bulb of inspiration went off in my head for the bathrooms.  Later that day I stumbled upon these shower curtains and fell in love! One for Brad's bathroom and one for mine.  Both rooms still need a bit of work but they are well on the way now.
My Girly Bathroom Curtain

Brad's Old Fashion Barbershop curtain.  Now if only I had that bathtub too!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! we have the barber shop in our bathroom! we moved into this 1940's era home in january and the bathroom is so vintage that it was hard figuring out how to not make it ultra old and gaudy. this shower curtain has been perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...