Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Bradley James!!

We had such a great weekend celebrating my wonderful husband.  Dinners, drinks, Venice, Santa Monica, it was perfect and the weather was great! I hope you had the best birthday honey, you deserve it!! Here's a few pictures from our weekend.
Presents, biscuits and gravy (his favorite), and Braveheart.  A great way to start  the day!
Santa Monica Pier.  Lunch, a couple of beers, a ferris wheel with an amazing view, and ice cream.
The Venice canals
Venice beach.  Shopping, people watching, and a beautiful sunset
Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles.  The best fried chicken I have ever had! A perfect way to end a fun filled day!
Sunday Birthday dinner at my parents.  Ribs, Dad's famous potatoes, and my amazing banana pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...