Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Table, New Reading Corner

I had extra paint left from my last painting project and I couldn't let it go to waste, especially such a great color yellow!  I painted this table originally when I was 15 (don't judge) and I have always loved the shape just obviously not my adolescent angst of a painting choice.  I  needed a small table for my reading corner in the bedroom and this was just perfect, even more perfect that I didn't have to buy something new.  And here it is,  I love it!

The original, so happy to sand this away!

2 coast of that beautiful yellow

1 coat of brown

A good album to sand to, Mumford and Sons was my choice on this cloudy day

I love how it came out!

My new cozy reading corner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...