Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My life lately according to Instagram






And just like that August is over and we are almost a week into September. We have had a lot going on lately and it was nice to have a weekend to catch up. I was planning on being in NY for the holiday weekend with Brad while he was back there for work, but with hurricane Irene delaying Brad's trip, an ant attack on the house, a gas leak, a car in the shop, and a few other crazy details, we decided it would be better for me to stay home. I am picking Brad up today and I can't even imagine how exhausted I would be if I was just getting off a plane. I had a wonderful relaxing weekend of catching up, laying next to the pool, reading, and spending much needed time with my family. It was great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...