Monday, December 13, 2010

Cheesecake cookie squares


Every year when I was little and still lived in Massachusetts we would go to my Grandma's house to celebrate Christmas with the whole McGrath side of my family! It was a huge pot luck and everyone brought the most delicious food and treats.  My personal favorite as a kid was my Auntie Mary's cheesecake cookie squares.  I remember hiding behind my Grandmas chair and sneaking one after another cause they were soooo good.  I brought them to a holiday party we went to on Saturday and as usual they were a hit.  Just had to share the recipe and a few pictures, hope you enjoy!

2 Rolls of Chocolate chip cookie dough
2 pkgs cream cheese
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 tsp vanilla

Cut cookie dough into 1/4" slices and place in bottom of a 13/9 " greased pan.  Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer until creamed.  Pour over cookie dough in pan.  Slice second roll of dough into 1/4" slices and place on top of cream cheese mixture.  Bake at 350' for 40 minutes.  Let cool completely and refrigerate till chilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...