Monday, December 27, 2010

New York I love you!

At the beginning of December Mom and I headed back to NY for a long weekend.  We had such a great time around the city!  There is something about NY that just captures you, especially during the holiday season.  Mom and I got lucky the weather was perfection our whole visit.  Heres a few pictures from our trip...
We spent our first morning walking about Central Park.  The weather was perfect and there were still leaves on the trees.

Chelsea Market for lunch.  I love it there soo much! I wish I lived around the corner and could shop there all the time.  We had to stop at The Lobster Place for lunch and get lobster rolls and clam chowder! It was soo yummy, I could eat just that every day!



Rockefeller Center to see the beautiful tree!  It was gorgeous as always! Then over to Radio City to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, it was fantastic and put us in the Christmas spirit!





After the show we walked down 5th Ave to see all the shops decorated for the holiday.  The windows and the lights were so beautiful!  We walked all the way down to the famous Serendipity and had dessert for dinner.  Mom and I had such a fun time talking over ice cream and coffees!

The Christmas House.  While up at my brothers he took us to see a house that is right around the corner from him.  I have never in my life seen anything like this.  There were soooo many lights that were synchronized to Christmas music.  We kept lapping around to look at it again and again! 

All and all we had an amazing time, shopping, eating, and getting into the Christmas spirit.  We left just in time as the weather took quite a chilly turn several days after we left.  New York I love you and can't wait to come and see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...