Monday, December 27, 2010

My Christmas treats!


Our first christmas after we were married I wanted to start traditions with our new family that we would carry with us for years to come.  Being broke after the wedding and our 2 week honeymoon in Greece I decided to hand make everyones Christmas presents that year.  That first year I made 2 kinds of jam, and fudge.  Everyone loved it and I loved doing it even more.  Each year I have changed a little bit on what I am making and its fun to try out new ideas. This year I did Gingerbread Scone mix jars, Tomato Ginger Jam (which I have made every year cause it is a hit!), Plain and Rocky Road Sweet Dreams Fudge, Penny's Peanut Butter Dog Treats, and Cinnamon Ornaments.  I really love the personalization of a hand made gift, and I cant imagine this time of year with out every spare moment spent making treats for my family and friends!
Ginger Bread Scone Mix

Rocky Road and Plain Sweet Dreams Fudge

Penny's Peanut Butter Dog Treats

Tomato Ginger Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...