Monday, December 13, 2010

Small Batch

My friend Michael and his brother have an amazing raw pet food business based out of San Fran.  I have always made Penny's food and made an effort towards her nutrition, i'm determined to make her live to be an old lady with me.  Small Batch is all local and natural, all meat is human grade from animals not treated with hormones, and all fruits and vegetables are certified organic, and its all RAW.  I started feeding Penny  the Chicken Batch last month and my picky little eater hasn't missed a meal since.  I have to say I don't miss the 30min a week I spent making Penny's food and I love nothing more than supporting a friends business.  Check them out and buy their stuff, its awesome!

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm glad you're doggy loves our food. so nice of you to support our tiny little company:) excuse my enthusiasm, mikey sent me the link to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @{gypsycab} Thank you for becoming a follower! I love Small Batch and am happy to support any one thats loves doggys and makes good stuff, and your Michael's family!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...