Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas, Christmas time is here!


After feeling like I had all the time in the world till Christmas, like always it snuck up on me and came and went in a flash. I laugh so much when I hear that song about "wishing Christmas was every day", I dont think any of us could handle it.  We had the best 2 days at my parents house eating, drinking, and enjoying each other with non stop christmas music as our sound track.  As always my parents went out of control to spoil all us kids.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful and generous parents!! It is always so fun to see what we get each other, I think we all did really good this year!!  I surprised  Brad with tickets to Portland for New Years and I am soo excited to get to see my other family for the holiday!!  We leave on Thursday and I cant wait!  We had such an amazing Christmas this year and feel soo blessed and thankful for so much!  Hope you all had an amazing holiday and I wish you all the love and joy into the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...